Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Everybody is leaving...pout!

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:xywiCD0dposJ:www.coderforums.net/member.php%3Fu%3D1+lindsay+jackel&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=52&gl=au


Oooh Lindsay are you going to do the same thing as OneRingRules or are you just upset about our comments on your picture? We're sorry.


"Brendan
Administrator
Last Activity: 05-05-2008 09:25 AM
User Lists
Visitor Messages
About Me
Statistics
Contact Info
»
Visitor Messages
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1

08-13-2008 11:11 PMLindsay Jackel
Hi Brendan.I would like to close my forum account - userid "Lindsay Jackel" - please.I haven't been able to do it myself, so am writing to you as Admin to please close and delete my account please.I'm winding down my website activities due to a change in interests and lifestyle.All the best and thank you very much.Lindsay Jackel
jackel@melbpc.org.au"

No comments: