Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too Late Lindsay

Lindsay Jackel/Dad4Life instructs a newer user not to use the same username on different forums.
It's a pity Mark Coutts AKA jesuslovesdads didn't listen to you Lindsay.



General Member

Rank image

Hi we had the final order by consent quite a while ago. Without identifying, here is a bit of a summary:

- Mother is mentally ill - extensive history of psychosis.

- She accused me of domestic violence; I was not believed regarding her physical assault of me and my concerns for our daughter.

- Final orders were made after she allowed visits again.

After final orders, I have not seen my daughter for two months and the mother makes up excuses that she is sick all of the time.

I don't know if she is even alive. And I am wondering what to do next. :(
Back to the top
Quote post (20669),
Record and Act
Posted 05 January, 2009, 09:44 PM
#20676
Avatar
Percolo Alio

Rank image
Rank image

1. Record all breaches ... both in writing and audio, then transcribe (don't wire tap phones, use loud speaker phone and set recording device in the same room).

2. Consider taking breach of orders to court (FMC).

3. Act. Don't delay. The longer you wait the more it looks to an impartial observer that you aren't concerned.

PS As previously advised, don't use the same username on different forums.

No comments: