Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Soccerdad your typical Fathers Rights Bully

Soccerdad had this to say on familylawwebguide hoping for some advice from other bullying fathers looking to enforce what they want on their children:


Posted 25 May, 2009, 06:03 PM
#24704
soccerdad
General Member
In short my matter was adjourned for three weeks in the FMC as the respondent mother didn't submit her response and the FM thought I was wasting his time (IMHO). In short,the child lived with me for nine months to January. The child turns fifteen in June. The child didn't return form Xmas holidays as planned and contact since has been non existent. The mother has refused to enter into mediation (even though she started the process). I'm not sure how the next Mention will go. I felt I wasn't really given any opportunity to speak, however, I did know that I couldn't give evidence from the bar table. The FM wants to hear from the child but I don't know how or whenthat will happen or whether I'll get a copy of what the child has written. I'm questioning myself whether I wrote enough in the affidavit, bagged out the respondent too much in the affidavit or whether I should have referred to the FLA within the affidavit to state my position.In all honesty, I dont think the FM really read my material.I've got three weeks to prepare (again). As the child will be 15, I know I'm on a hiding to nothing. However, I think it's in the best interest of the child that a male role model should guide him through adolescent life, even if it only is part time. Any tipsfor the next Mention would be appreciated.Kind regards,Soccerdad


Then he added this a couple of days later:



soccerdad
General Member
The point being that the other parent encourages and facilitates contact, which is not happening and I know the reason why (it's all about the cash). That aside, Section 60CC is not being adhered to by the other parent and that's what I'm holding my argument on...Best interest of the child and facilitate contact with the other parent. If the FM goes for this, at least I have a bit of a moral victory whether the child co-operates or not. I'm not a Disney dad, far from it. There are rules in my house, no rules in hers. When he lived with me, he obeyed. If I was to pick a charater to decsribe me as a dad, it would be the Hulk..."Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry." I'm a marshmallow otherwise.


http://www.familylawwebguide.com.au/forum/pg/topicview/misc/3998/index.php&start=0#first_unread


Yeah that's right Soccerdad take your ex to court and involve your child in the stressful process to prove a point because as you admit..it is all about the money isn't it?
And you wonder why your kid hates you Soccerdad!

No comments: