Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good Calibre of Posters FLWG!! NOT!!!

(s)truth posted on Familylawwebguide.com.au:

"I do that as well, just to keep her on her toes.I puts in lots of change applications and object to everthing even when I know she is telling the truth like the school fees but she just gets copies of the forms I signed from the school.At least it keeps her having to respond and one day she will just give up and let me off.Keep it up mate. "

and then these gems from the same poster (s)truth...

"I had the kids on purpose but you are right sbout them being anoying when you are out etc so when I had enough I made a choice to just walk out the door.I am working on getting out of the money thing because I agree with you a man should not have to keep paying once he changes his mind,"

Who said there weren't any deadbeat Dads?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who said that there were no deadbeat mothers?

Are you one of them?