Monday, February 9, 2009

Expose on Leeahn Griffin Scott key member of Familylawwebguide.com



Alternative title to this post should be "What the New Wife is Really Saying About Your Children Behind Your Back".


Leeahn is a member of familylawwebguide.com.au and has been a campaigner for Fathers Rights for years. She has been urging her husband to continue legal action against his ex wife for the past 10 years, with what she says is over either 65 or 200 hearings. (Depending where you read. Vexatious?).
Leeahn also goes by MichaelsMrs, Michael, cawz4concern, griffoscott and Lee.
She's pretty active on a lot of Mens Groups and forums and likes to denounce other women as money hungry or greedy or lazy or stupid or various combinations of the above. She whines constantly about the ex wives (Mr Leeahn is a serial offender) and typically all the men agree with her and treat her as a special ally in the fight for "the best interests of the children". All of the mens groups are extremely interested in getting these types of female members because they feel it gives them credibility and they then can point out to the government funders or detractors, "See we have 10,20, 30 or whatever percent of women members" to take the focus off their gender issues.

The trouble with Leeahn is that she hasn't been exactly truthful as these women tend not to be. Go read Stepfamily forums if you're not believing us. It is full of stepmums discussing how much they hate their step children and whining about the husband behind his back. We're sure you will find your current partner on there if you look hard enough. Women being women, they've got to vent somewhere and where better than the anonymity of the net. Wrong, because what you put out there will eventually come back to haunt you. (eh Monster/Xmasbelle/Bobtheknob when you confessed on the forum how you deliberately got pregnant against your partners wishes? Pretty stupid.)
Anyway lets get back to Leeahn, the sad part about her case is that they fought her husbands ex for years to have the daughter taken off her mother and finally succeeded after countless court actions and family reports and allegations. It turns out Leeahn despite putting forward a very concerned front to the mens group, can't stand the poor little kid and didn't hesitate to post exactly what she felt about the poor little kid including physical violence to both her and her mother. She admitted she didn't even want the child living there and hoped like hell they didn't win their court case. So the motivation then was what? Spite?
She succeeded in having the child removed from a parent who loved her to living in a house where the primary carer cant stand her and then she talks about "the best interests of the child". She conned the courts and family reporters to achieve this situation and it needs to be rectified.
We will be forwarding all material for the Brisbane courts to consider.

Here's some cut and paste comments she's left on the net. References supplied below for verification.

"Oh People, can we all just unravel our knickers and really look at the situation

My Wonderful Husband has self repped his way thru the quagmire of FMC since 2002, after final orders were made ( sorry guest, in the mothers favour, because "I'm just a poor single mother, who loves her dawta")

We won temporary custody last year because the mother was playing naughty games, but the FMC chose to return the child to a psychopathicredheadedfreakofnature, cause The mother was not coping well in reality without the child!! Hmmmmm in the best interests of the child? I think not.

Anyways, we are back in front of the FLC after the moron we had for 5yrs in the FMC, decided HE didnt want to deal with my wonderful husband or the psychopathicredheadedfreakofnature, any longer. Cant say I really blame him

In 5yrs we have been infront of the FMC a total of 65 times.

We are now represented. I have got the most vicious, soul destroying, canabilistic solicitor I can get my hands on. This man has the bedside manner of roadkill. I have seen him in action a few times now, and to be honest, I dont have to like him, but geez he gets results!!

We have found we are listed in front of Justice Carmody. He is a newbie to us, and I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to his modus operandi. The moron we had before was bout as predictiable as the sun coming up in the morn.

This is the last bite of the cherry for my wonderful husband I for one cant keep riding the wave and emotional torment of this biased, unjust, guilty until you can prove yourself innoncent, money hungry, father stealing, welfare raping system , we loving call our Family Courts, any longer. Nor will I continue to put my children thru this nightmare

I was just after a bit of advice We DO NOT WANT 50/50 We want residency. This is the only way the child in question has a chance at turning out to be a somewhat respectable human being The gutter she is being brought up in at this time, is far from the best interests of the child.

Now can we all find our prospective dummies, and put them away. I deal with enough children

Hugs

Lee
"


And more:
"cawz4concern
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 114



« on: November 14, 2006, 09:24:57 AM »


Ok, this is going to be a long one, so my apologies on the outset.

My wonderful husband has 2 X's. The first sofalofadrphilwatchingchocolatemunchingreligiouszealotpasinducingwelfaretheivingobeseoxygenthief, is the egg donor of my wonderful husbands first 3 children. Now these kids are now 17.16.13. We have not seen these kids since 2003, when the eldest decided that I was the cause of all the wars currently being waged in the world. In her not coming she decided that the other younger children shouldnt come also. Henceforth, no contact AT ALL since Xmas 2003. Twas convinent that she came intime for Xmas...hmmm

Anyways I digress.

The 2nd X is a psychopathicredheadedfreakofnature. I kid you not. This woman is an unmittigated lunatic. My wonderful husband partnered with her as he walked out the door of his first marriage. Long story. My wonderful husband has a 9yr old child to this fool.

Now the 1st X and the 2nd X absolutely loathed each other with every breath in their rather rotund bodies.

When my wonderful husband and I got together they decided to pal up and make our lives a living nightmare.

You need to understand some history here between the two X's. When my wonderful husband was with the psychopathicredheadedfreakofnature, his youngest at the time was 2 ( this was the child with the first X), the 1st X decided that she didnt want the children coming over for contact any longer and lodged sexual abuse allegations against the 2nd X. An investigation ensured, and all was found to be unsubstainted.

The 1st X was apparently so terrified of the 2nd X, that she went into hiding ( but still allowing contact to continue), had the silent number yada yada yada, had the AVo against my wonderful husband and the 2nd X.

Fast forward to my wonderful husband separating from the 2nd X. Well the 2nd X decides that she is going to return the favour to the first X by lodging sexual abuse allegations against my wonderful husbands son ( at the time 9) for interferring with the child from the union between my wonderful husband and the psychopathicredheadedfreakofnature ( the child was only 3). Again this was investigated by the police, Docs and I dare suggest the toothfairy. Again this allegation was found to be vexatious and unsubstainted.

Fast forward to 2003, after my wonderful husbands elder children decided that they didnt want any more to do with him, other than his wallet. Well the 1st X and the 2nd X decide that all allegations that they had against each other were just misunderstandings, and now they are bosum buddies!!

Well the first X and the second X decide that they are going to lodge sexual abuse allegations against my wonderful husband and myself over ALL the children....hmmmmm...can anyone see where I am going with this. Mind these allegations only came to light in 2005 when we were almost at trial for change of residence for my wonderful husbands child with the psychopathicredheadedfreakofnature. Apparently these allegations were backed up by ALL of his kids.

I know this is an awful thing to say, but if I never saw his children again it would be too too damn soon. I cannot and never will forgive them for what they have done to their father. I on the other hand, can and should expect some problems. But what they have done to the only parent that loves them more than life itself, is absolutely without question unforgiveable.

My wonderful husband would welcome them back with open arms, regardless of what they have done.

I should mention that my wonderful husband and I are foster carers. We have a sibling group of 4 ADHD kids. We have had these kids since 2003 and they arent going anywhere. We are Mum and Dad to them. they range in age from 11-4.

Both the X's have done their level best to have the children removed from our care. It bothers me that in their efforts of destroying our life, they are just using the children we have as collateral damage.

What gets me more than anything I guess, is that they all porport to be absolutely godfearing christian people.

I am furious. I just want them out of my life.

My wonderful husband still has contact EOW and half of all hols with the child from the psychopathicredheadedfreakofnature.

I find her deplorable. I can find absolutely nothing redeeming about her. I know that sounds horrific to say, and to be honest it bothers me beyond belief that i feel this way about the child.

My wonderful husband is currently awaiting trial in Jan07 for change of residence regarding the 9yr old. I am terribly concerned should he get residence as to how I am going to able to deal with her on a fulltime basis.

I know I am the adult. I know I should set the example, but I literally cant bear to be in the same room as her. The kids we have are being tormented by her on a reg basis.

Help needed folks.

Again sorry for the length

Hugz

Lee"

"cawz4concern
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 114



« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 10:07:36 AM »


Hi Totalprincess, trust me, I have found strengths within myself that I never knew I was capable of.

All I want is to knock her into next week and drag her back for another go cause I can!!

Yep , my wonderful husband is more than aware of his little csa recipents attitude and comments. No he wasnt there, and yes he did confront her with some harsh realities, she just sat there n squeezed out some tears, with a "yes dad, no dad, 3 bags full dad".


As for telling her that her attitude aint wanted here, been there done that. Unfortunately or fortunately, dunno which at the moment, we are in trial in Jan to determine residence of the little csa recipent. Personally , i believe that my wonderful husband is gunna lose ( well that is what I am banking on!!). Should we get the child of satan, our lives are gunna turn to complete n utter compost.

Again my wonderful husband is MORE than aware of my feelings for the csa recipent. Essentially we are just puttin up with the crap at the moment only cause of the proximity of the trial.

The child is gunna be here as from the 8th dec. My kids are still at school until the 15th, so I have organised for the little treasure to go to her grandparents for a week when she gets here, then my wonderful husband is on hols until the 8/01. Satans spawn returns to waiting arms of Satans bride on the 1st... WOOOO HOOOOOOOO the countdown is on now.....

Ya know, all i want is to give this child a right royal rollicking, but I know that she cops enough from the psychopathicredheadedfreakofnature. I try so hard to be above all that crap, but geeeeeeeeeeeez tis gettin harder and harder each and every weekend from hell.

The sooner this nightmare is over the better.

hugz

Lee"

"When we got home from our little outting. The psychopathicredheadedfreakofnature had phoned here, threatening my wonderful husband with death and harm ( I know it doesnt make sense, just quoting what was said on phone) so that she can get her child back.

Yes we did phone the police, useless bunch of nitwits if ever there was one. Yes we did record and transcribe the message for our next hearing. Yes we did notify the child rep.

I really think we got this one in the bag, I couldnt be happier for my wonderful husband, but I am moreso happy for the child to finally be free of an imbicilic mother.


Okies I know it was long winded, but I finally got there Very Happy

Will keep you updated as things happen.



Hugs



Lee"
http://www.stepfamily.asn.au/forum


http://www.forum.dadsontheair.com

http://www.forum.dadsontheair.com/viewtopic.php?t=3794&start=10&sid=15a6357f20127332d038efb7716daeea

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=150122973

2 comments:

leeahn said...

Who the hell is writing this?

Why dont you identify yourself? I am the person in question that you are bagging on here. I stand behind each and every word that you have for display. No I dont like my wonderful husbands older children, they are truly a product of their mother.

Oh for the record, why didnt you show where my wonderful husband got residence/custody of his youngest child? Hmmmmm. cant be showing the full facts now can we.

Show yourself and get the facts straight, or pull this down before I get legal action taken against you.

Lee

Phoenix said...

Hey Leeahn, sick of hanging out and bitching on the step parent forum?

The facts are all here and if read it properly through the froth from your mouth you will see where we wrote about Michael's successful court case against the childs mother. It is a pity that the court wasn't provided with your views about the child during the court action. Remember saying that you hoped you would lose the case because you hated the child so much? Remember threatening physical retribution on the same little child?
Do you alss remember what you wrote about the foster children? We do and saved a copy.

Go get legal action, we rely upon the truth and you put it out there.
No wonder you are so upset at being exposed at being a nasty evil witch who is cruel to children.
Google your name, we are not the only ones who know about you.