Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just For Ross Mitchell

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39159434@N08/

We found this site with some photos:



Hi Ross, Seeing as you keep hanging out here and searching on your name constantly we thought we'd post this for you so to avoid your disappointment.
Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell, Ross Mitchell,

PS Have you done something about the mullet yet? You might have more luck in the adult personals if you chop that nasty piece of grey hair off the back. We women will let you know a secret, it's downright creepy and considered very unattractive.

"The Glorious Mullet"

Mullets are the best haircut ever.
Would I think about cutting mine into one? Never.
Such an incredible style nothing can top.
Whenever I see one have to completely stop.
I stare in awe and a gaze of sorrow.
I say "Hey, is that a wig I can borrow?"
The Man just laughs at me, thinks his hair is great.
But under my breath I say, "He'll never get a date!
Not with that haircut at least, no way, no how!"
Why, I've seen better haircuts on a cow.
Mullets, however, for them I've always had a nack,
Because they're business in the front and party in the back!
-- AJ Sheehan

No comments: