Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dannytink seeks clarification on self!

He wrote:
"I am happily married with two kids - just work DR with couples/families.I too am skeptical of the legal profession only because of my experience with them. $30k worth of legal bills is not uncommon where I come from and I think it is pretty disgusting.Telling people they don't need to go to mediation and then stringing the case out lazily batting back the opposing solicitors letters for a better deal is not mediation but procrastination at the clients' expense. Don't worry I see it all.I want a way to help my clients avoid lawyers who charge all together. They are keen to do honourary agreements but have not the time nor money to enter into a round of money sucking exercises with legal representatives.I am in the process of contacting one lawyer who I can strike an arrangement for a modest fee to send my clients to knowing that my agreements have respect with them.I spent hundreds of dollars to get my qualifications - they mean nothing if all it is is a peice of paper with signatures - what am I an idiot or something? "


Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!

No comments: