Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Donga1/Danytink is still peddling his garbage all over the internet

http://forum.dadsontheair.com/viewtopic.php?p=82874&highlight=#82874

Donga1/Danytink/wackedman/Danny is still peddling his contant whinging and whining all over the internet. We ask, when will he ever give up and why does he persist in exposing his clients private affairs on forums to get help with his profession?


donga1Registered UserJoined: 21 Oct 2008Posts: 11
Posted: Post subject:

"
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:12 pm Post subject: Here to lend a hand and learn stuff

Hey Fella's, First time here. Work in Family Law but cannot say online what capacity because of a certain man hating website trying to bring me down. I know my way around most of the issues anyway. Here to help and to learn if that's ok,
Dingdong


....as stated, I can't reveal my profession openly as I will be targeted, but I am abreast of the issues. if you want to PM me then I can be a bit more specific. I am well aware of many frustrations and hear my fair share of stories of dads copping it. The good news is that the issues are being raised and being agitated in the system but my concern is that a large swag of divorced/separated educated mums in this feild are in basic control of everything from Centrelink to the Law firms. There are even male lawyers caught up in this behaving like pro feminist male bashers - pretty sickening (but we all know they have a vested financial interest in spinning cases out). I just hope that recent changes being recommended can come through and we all need to stick together and step up to the plate when asked. ....nicki - a lady I assume? How do you see it?_________________


They have ten week waiting lists and at the same time they say they care. They don't refer on to other agencies because they have to show their books are full to get more funding - what is that saying about their motivations for being a viable counselling service? Our local RA has recently won the FRC contract - they now pass all referrals onto themselves - if that is not a conflict of interest I don't know what Is?


Correct me if I'm wrong but that sounds like the old system mate - sad. How long ago was it? That is a pretty scary story - it begs belief. I think I would have challenged it all the way and sent myself broke. I have a wife and kids so I cannot be labelled biased or having a conflict of interest when it comes to this stuff. I know from the inside how educated single mums pull all the right levers in family law. I've never heard such tripe as a father unable to see his kids because of a psychologists report that didn't even interview the client - that stinks and smells very much like a beat up - your lawyer ought to be barred from practicing.
There are no feminists when the lifeboats are lowered
Back to top"

Then here he talks about his clients case:
http://forum.dadsontheair.com/viewtopic.php?t=30970


Another useful link:
http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/therapist/15209

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Then here he talks about his clients case:
http://forum.dadsontheair.com/viewtopic.php?t=30970

reading between the lines
how is
"a case i know of" determined to be "his clients case"
you must have a degree in investigative journalism, another great assumption

hows about we leave this comment here so people can make up their own mind instead of censoring me

Phoenix said...

Ahh another Donga lover! Why don't you ask Donga who it is Ross?

And you asked for your name to be removed...remember?

And for the record Ross, next time you want to correct a spelling error on a post you might want to run an eye over your own ramblings on the net.

Unknown said...

Ahh another Donga lover! Why don't you ask Donga who it is Ross?

No, I just dont like what your doing here and the way you go about it. Once again another brilliant piece of deduction (assumption) and personal attack, you do it so well. WTF is your problem ETT, keeping in mind that I would not even be here if you had not brought me into your fight with FLWG

allow me to point out a few things for your benefit, you cant complain about others using alias's for anonimity when you wont Expose The Truth about who you are, you cant call someone a hipocrit for something when you are doing exactly the same thing, I should say you can do these things, but you only succeed in making yourself look like a fool

And you asked for your name to be removed...remember?

no, I asked for a thread to be removed, and references to my name and someone elses alias, its still there :), albeit you did edit the title. I also said if you know who "you know who" is then prove it. try doing it without superfluous assumption which was how you managed to link me to that alias.

And for the record Ross, next time you want to correct a spelling error on a post you might want to run an eye over your own ramblings on the net.

gee, I dont remember doing that, because someone (you) censored me, you make yourself look silly raising this issue after deleting fair comment, when I "may" have pointed out a typo for you, and if I did point out a typo, it would have been for your benefit

if I make a typo tell me, always keen to learn

ps: G says thanks for the free advertising of his forum/site :)

Phoenix said...

Ross you brought yourself here and from the site stats, can't seem to tear yourself away either. Don't you have a life or a job?

You don't like what we're doing? Too bad and we're not surprised as you do fall into that old cliched mens rights campaigner mould. Yawn.

You want to know who we are? Sure we'll let you know..NOT! And risk another threat of violence and having to involve the authorities? We don't think so. We note your use of expletives and the increasing threatening tone of your posts.

And on the issue of illiteracy and apparent spelling mistakes, as a pointer just go back and read your previous comment as it is full of mistakes that make YOU look foolish. Instead of using all this time to check us out, why don't you use your time more productively to get an education? Really.