Monday, October 27, 2008

Monaro = Loser

This Gem from Monaro left us gobsmacked and so many things we could say. Where to start?



#19095
monaro

Silver Member
"This is child support related, need to let off steam6 years ago my daughter came into my permanent care, i was ordered to seek child support for her.The X was the ordered to pay, she responded by having a one night stand that resulted in a child (currently 5 years of age) who has father unknown on its birth certificate.In result to this the X was released from her liability and has not worked since the birth of her childC$A has told me that the mother is not obliged to look for work until the child turns 7, even then she only needs to find 15 hours of paid work per week.I need to point out she was rewarded with the baby bonus also!It is that simple!Now X no 2 is following suet!I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience? "

Loser!

No comments: