Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Deadbeat client of Familylawwebguide

Dazza a new violent male member of FamilyLawwebguide is whining about an AVO on Familylawwebguide (his post was edited to make it look like he had half a brain and not the usual deadbeat that site attracts but the unedited post reveals that he is in fact the same old deadbeat):


#25902
General Member

Rank image

Does anyone have any idea how having an AVO hanging over you would affect your right to 50/50 shared care?

I am going to contest the AVO in court but mediation will happen before that time. There is no issue about abuse of the children, just fighting in front of the children, verbal abuse and the such. But that was directed between my partner and myself.

So anyone who has any idea how the mediator will convene this, will it be held against me as a father? As my partner and I have separated, there shouldnt be an issue of domestic violence of any sort.

I have always been a good and loving father who has always provided for my family, taken them to school, picked them up, cooked most of the meals, doing the things that a father does.

I believe that my partner will try to stop access. With me only wanting what is fair, what is likly to happen?



#25908
General Member

Rank image

The current TEMPERORY order is a no contact, with her and the children and her parants, no distance has been set apart from residance and work place. I will volanterr a peace and good behavior when I go to court over the DVO, but as I strongly believe that communication is essintal to good paranting the rest of the order I shall contest.
I have also tried on many occasions to attempt to re-concil with my partner, but have been in vain. I wont say our relationship was a bed of roses latly, as we had been under alot of stress from buisness and her mothers constant interferring in our relationship, and the fact that I had given up smokeing late last year, but as I had never stuck her, only had verbal disagrements, with me haveing the loudest voice. She has claimed physical abuse such as I struck her twice in the upper right thigh with my fist(as the most recant) I never did this but am afraid as she has a iron defenancy wich leads her to bruise very easily. There are also claims that I threatent to kill her in front of our children, I know it dosnt sound good, but I never did such a thing, I love her very much as I do with the kids. I have come to grips that she dosnt want anything to do with me anymore(breaks my heart) but I have to deal with it. I will do whatever I have to to be close to my children as I always have, but am afraid that she will block me at every possible opppertunity. I am going to the mediation today so I will post the results this afternoon, but I am not hopeful of a good outcome, but hope and pray otherwise(I am a active member of a church)
This is very distressing especaly in the fact that I havent seen my children since the morning of the 21/5/2009...
Thank you for your response, as I hadnt had any from other sites like ''dads on the air''
Thanks guys...cheers Dazza
Back to the top
Quote post (25908),









And yet here on Dads On The Air he admits to making threats:

View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
dazza
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:54 pm Post subject: do i stand a chance against a dvo Reply with quote

my defaco left afer a bad verbal fight, when i was out working, she took the kids and my car, i never hit her or implied the such, but did threaten her parants as they had often threatened me. she had applied for a dvo and it is going to mention, is there a fair chance that i could contest it, as my beliefe is that a woman dosnt have to prove anything, just allage that she was threatened. how do i defend myself against this dvo???? Question Question Crying or Very sad
Back to top


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, you take it upon yourself to clean up his writing because he is another deadbeat, Gee, you seem to be so full of insults to people who don't deserve your rot. I guess after a verbal fight as he clearly states and being threaten by her parents as he clearly states he must be the only one in the wrong. Of course because he is a male, thats right. Oh an AVO, by another woman, what a surprise, using a system where real people who are abused need help. Not some fanciful rubbish that you portray. Of course as soon as he is labeled a wife beater and has the priveledge of owning a piece of paper that says he hurt someone he automatically without any proof or as we say "guilty until proven innocent" has no rights now. It isn't any right for him to defend himself, especially if it isn't a true AVO. Oh what would anyone expect from a pigheaded feminist. Oh and her raising of her voice to him constitutes as self defense i guess??? Yeah sure and although she is probably the one who instigated it and verbally abused first making him the defender, it seems right that he should be the one punished according to you. All because he never got the restraining order first. Oh it goes without saying we are all wife beaters. Just another victim using the system yet again to villify all men without any reason. For a man can not defend himself in an argument now can he. Just like all the bull you submit throughout this site, no man can have his say, or debate a nobel person such as yourself. All in it for the children that is who you are. So how many clubs do you visit each night whil your child stays with the baby sitter?