Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SPCA condone Murder to women on Familylawwebguide!!


Globalman, another new crackpot child support avoider has joined the ranks of Familylawwebguide and should feel quite at home.





This quote however had us seriously worried:

"Those of you thinking that women are the problem are missing the mark. If the problem was only women it would not be a problem. Men would deal with that swiftly and permanently."

Just what does "swiftly and permanently" mean exactly? And if it means what we believe it to mean, as in "murder" this is proof that Shared Parenting Council and Familylawwebguide condone violence against women or else they would have removed that post.

They can edit other men's posts to make it appear that they have an IQ above 80 but they can't edit a post to remove offensive content to women that incites violence?


Globalman has been spreading his evil thoughts far and wide:
"So that when the time comes to kill women and children overtly, rather than covertly, many men will not fight and die to protect them."

"I am here to say I will never, ever, ever pay one cent in 'child support'.

Not one cent.

Not ever.

I will go to jail.

I will die before I let the unlawful CSA take one single cent of money from me."

"I dis-owned my children and I will never speak to them again.

When more men do this, we will get somewhere."


http://www.familylawwebguide.com.au/forum/pg/topicview/misc/4237/index.php&start=0#first_unread

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats right your view on a sentence says the word murder, that is how sick you are. It could only be a feminist who would dream up that crap. Owe and your last lines of comment when more men do this we will get somewhere. Of course you could only expect that from a radical lying feminist like yourself. Where are you going to get exactly. You mouth is full of discrimination and one day you will be sued for villifying all men. Its ok for a woman to murder though isn't it, i guess under your impression of all men. You self righteous hypocrite. When more equality comes in then i guess people like you will be the scum of society. Well in contest with your unequal word, can't wait till that happens then we will have gotten somewhere. Oh so when alll men are evicted from womens lives tell me where the money will come from. Or have you plans for slavery to come back in as law. I couldn't see you doing any work since all you do is try to cause men and families grief. I guess, you can't see how evil you really are. I would even class you as the devil in disguise with all bullshite. If ever you have control over my children there will be hell to pay. You will be going there.