Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everyone knows it's a Misogynistic Website!

Readytogiveup wrote:
"Hi I just wanted to provide some feedback for the flwg. I privately emailed a member called Monti, and would like to thank him for his help and advise on some legal and personal matters pertaining to my upcoming ssat hearing. I came to flwg desperately needing some support and help for my situation, but felt too intimidated to post publicly, due to the gender bias, and strong anti-female views held by some members.While I enjoy a 'balanced' lively debate, this is not what I needed from this forum, and feel that if I had of posted, I would have been denegrated by certain members of the forum, just because I am the custodial parent, and a female. Everyone's situation is different, and I don't believe that many threads or posts on this forum, reflect this view.Thanks for allowing the feedback.ready2giveup"

Yeah yeah we already knew it!

No comments: