Friday, August 8, 2008

Get over it Lindsay!

Dad4life/Lindsay bleated:
I, for one, do not welcome the C$A to this site, nor their participation. If my will were to prevail, it would be otherwise.
I despise any organisation that forcibly takes money from innocent people who have committed no crime. What the C$A does is theft and extortion using mafia-like standover techniques and tactics. I hurt no one and committed no crime. Because of the actions of another person I was forced to pay money to the Australian federal government via its C$A. I will not forget nor forgive that extortion and theft. Nor the harm and hurt done to thousands of innocent fathers over the years.


We say:
So you're the deadbeat Dad everyone is talking about! Loser! So your wife ran off with a woman, get over it! Move on! Build a bridge! Get a life! Your daughter is over 18 now so you don't even pay child support. And Lindsay, although you pay the money to the government, I'm not sure if you know this bu they pay it to your ex wife so she can maintain your daughter. It is called parental responsibility, do you understand now? And we all know you don't want the CSA on FLWG, or women, or non christians, or homosexuals right?

No comments: